Go Online: Learn and recap about the human body using this interactive site - http://www.childrensuniversity.manchester.ac.uk/learning-activities/
- Feed me (Classifying Organisms) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHCOzc143Ec&feature=youtu.be
- How do cigarettes affect the body? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y18Vz51Nkos
- Alcohol effects on the brain and body - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2Aj-iJ6p38
- What happens inside your body when you exercise? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWGulLAa0O0
- The Nervous System - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPix_X-9t7E
App: Explore an interactive model of the human body and dive into the skeletal, muscular, nervous, circulatory, respiratory, and digestive systems. The heart beats, guts gurgle, lungs breathe, and eyes see - http://tinybop.com/apps/the-human-body
Go Online: The Circulatory System - https://www.bbc.co.uk/bitesize/topics/zwdr6yc
- Enter a virtual operating theatre and carry out a heart transplant.
- Play the Blood Typing game and find out more about blood types.
- Design a clinical trial to investigate the causes of heart disease in this Centre of the Cell interactive game.
Visit: The Natural History Museum (Red Zone) for a permanent exhibit on the human body. https://www.nhm.ac.uk/
Download: Activities and Presentations - https://www.curiscope.co.uk/pages/science-lesson-plans-human-body#circulatory
- Anatomy: A Cutaway Look Inside the Human Body by Hélène Druvert
- Pop-up Facts: Human Body (Pop-up Facts) by Richard Dungworth
- How Your Body Works by Judy Hindley
- Journey Through the Human Body Collection (https://www.thebookpeople.co.uk/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/qs_product_tbp?storeId=10001&catalogId=10051&langId=100&productId=965906&gclid=EAIaIQobChMImd7gpu_r4wIVQrTtCh0vXw50EAQYAiABEgLzo_D_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds)
- The Science of the Heart and Circulatory System by Richard Spilsbury
- Your Thumping Heart and Battling Blood System by Paul Mason