Click here for the latest information regarding admissions from Enfield Council
If your child has not been offered a place at the school of choice you may appeal. Please complete the form available here, and provide a copy to the school office.
22 May 2021 – Last day for admission appeals.
Admission appeals during COVID-19
Temporary regulations came into force in April 2020 to amend the School Admission Appeal Regulations 2012, to help admission authorities carry out appeals during the pandemic.
These temporary regulations will now remain in force until 30 September 2021 (the date was extended from 31 January 2021).
The key changes in place until 30 September include:
- Flexibility with panel hearings – when it’s not safe to meet face-to-face (in line with government guidance), hearings can take place remotely by telephone or video conference, or through a paper-based appeal where all parties can make representations in writing
- Amendments to deadlines – appellants must now be:
- given at least 28 calendar days’ written notice of a deadline for lodging an appeal
- given at least 14 calendar days’ written notice of an appeal hearing (although appellants can waive their right to this in writing)
- sent a decision letter within 7 calendar days of the hearing (or in the case of written submissions only, within 7 calendar days of the appeal panel making a decision), wherever possible
- Relaxation of rules around panel member numbers – if 1 of the 3 panel members withdraws (temporarily or permanently), the panel can continue with and conclude the appeal as a panel of 2
ADMISSION PROCEDURES FOR WALKER
Applications for admission in September 2020 should be made by 14 January 2020.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Parents need to make their applications online. The online portal can be accessed via this link directly at https://www.eadmissions.org.uk/eAdmissions/app
The school standard number for admissions is 60.
The school admissions policy is in line with the
London Borough of Enfield procedures.
A summary of criteria for admissions is as follows:
1.Children with social, medical or special educational needs
3.Distance from the school (as the crow flies)
Parents will be informed of places allocated by the end of APRIL .
We hold Prospective Parents Tours weekly through the autumn term. Please contact the school to book a place.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO COMPLETE AN APPLICATION FORM FOR WALKER SCHOOL PLEASE USE THE ONLINE SERVICE www.eadmissions.org.uk