- Grey/Black skirt, pinafore dress, trousers, shorts
- White polo shirt – plain or with school logo
- School sweatshirt / cardigan – red with school logo
- White, black or grey socks/thick tights
- Black flat school shoes or sandals with socks
- Red book bag with school logo - for Reception & Year 1
- Backpack - red with school logo or own choice
- Hair bands, ties and clips only in red, white or black
- Plain black sports shorts (no cycling shorts) or plain black joggers - no labels or motifs
- Black sweatshirt - plain or with school logo
- House t-shirt with school logo - Eiger - Red, Everest - Blue, Snowdon - Yellow or Matterhorn - Green
- Red and white checked summer dress
Items with the school logo can be purchased from Smiths Schoolwear and Our School Uniform.
Other non-branded or generic items can be purchased from any uniform stockist or more widely in supermarkets, high street retailers, etc.
Second Hand Uniform
Second hand uniform is available through the Friends of Walker. You can contact them PTA via the school office.
All garments must be clearly labelled with your child's name.
You can order Stikins labels.
Use the fundraising code 24428 for Friends of Walker to receive commission from your purchase.