Dear Parents & Carers,
Following concerns from families re: wanting to restrict unnecessary travel and/or avoid larger gatherings at this time, we have listened and we will be postponing the EGM due to take place tonight & Infants Disco due to take place tomorrow.
Our primary focus for all is well-being, therefore we are taking measures with an abundance of caution.
We know that parents & children will be disappointed however this is simply the right thing to do in the circumstances.
We will re-arrange another date as soon as we are able to do so. If however you would like a refund in the meantime on the disco ticket, please contact your class rep who will re-direct the request to us.
Thank you for your co-operation and understanding during these uncertain times. Together as a community we will continue to strive to do the best for our children.